The aim of the DT4VET project is to increase readiness of vocational teachers to answer to the challenges of the constantly changing work life, societal competition and changing nature of entrepreneurship, and this way to positively contribute to employability of vocational students. The vehicle is to increase transversal and entrepreneurial competences of the teaching staff using design thinking and creative methods. For instance, design thinking helps in problem solving and it participates different actors in co-creative problem solving.
The end product of the project is a design thinking and problem-solving based toolkit to vocational teachers. The training material will be freely available online to teaching and other staff of vocational institutions and to other parties.
- TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Turkey (coordinator)
- ODTÜ Design Factory, Turkey
- Vaasa University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Scuola Nazionale Servizi, Italy
- ITB University of Bremen, Germany
- Ministry of National Education, Turkey
- Ankara Chamber of Industry Vocational and Technical High School, Turkey
Read more about the project at: http://dt4vet.etu.edu.tr/
DT4VET is co-funded by the EU’s Erasmus+ programme.
Project duration: 1.11.2019 – 31.10.2021
This project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. However, European Commission and Turkish National Agency cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.