i-Skills, Fostering Innovation Skills as Key Competences for improving Employability of PhDs in SMEs is supported by the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Union. The sub programme is KA3, information and communications technology and development of learning solutions.
The main objective of i-Skills is to contribute to the development of innovation skills of PhD students and doctoral holders by developing an e-assessment methodology (immersive game) that can be implemented at formal, no formal and informal learning contexts in order to promote the employability opportunities of these individuals in SMEs and, finally, to contribute to the effective implementation, transference and management of innovation processes in these organizations.
The coordinator of the project is Fundación General Universidad de Granada Empresa. The working group consists of a university, a university foundation and four companies, who act in the consultation, education and research sectors, as well as a European education and innovation network for new technologies. The project started 1st January 2014 and ends 30 June 2016.
The project number is: 543128-LLP-1-2013-1-ES-KA3-KA3MP.
- PhD students and doctoral holders will have access to a user friendly e-assessment methodology (immersive game) that enables them to foster their innovative talent in a pleasant manner in class, at work or at home.
- University teachers and HRM professionals will have access to an innovative training tool for innovation skills development that can be used in class and in the work context, along with a guide of i-Skills facilitator to help them in the application of this tool.
- University and SMEs managers and policy makers will have a new tool from research to use in their quest to improve innovation skills at doctoral level.
- Fundación General Universidad de Granada Empresa (Spain)
- Vaasa university of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- NTL New Technologies and Learning in Europe e.V (Germany)
- Advancis Business Services, Lda. (Portugal)
- Militos Emerging Technologies & Services (Greece)
- Christos Anthis & SIA O.E – Crystal Clear Soft (Greece)