The aim of innCREA is to enhance such creativity and pioneering skills of the higher education graduates which are needed in the work life but which are taught little during higher education. The vehicle for this is an intergraded training programme and method on creativity and pioneering in pursuit of innovation and hence aiming to narrow the gap between the demands of the labour market and the skills offered by higher education, and an audit tool for creativity and pioneering level.
The project consortium:
- V-Systems sp. z o.o. – V-S (Poland), Coordinator
- EUROPEAN CENTER FOR QUALITY OOD – ECQ (Bulgaria)
- LUISS LIBERA UNIVERSITA INTERNAZIONALE DEGLI STUDI SOCIALI GUIDO CARLI – LUISS (Italy)
- Vaasa University of Applied Sciences – VAMK (Finland)
- EKPEDEFTIKI PAREMVASI S.A. – EK.PA (Greece)
- Wyzsza Szkola Agrobiznesu w Lomzy – WSA (Poland)
Read more about the project and project news: www.inn-crea.eu
The project in a nutshell:
Project name: Standards for implementing programmes aimed at discovering and developing creativity, pioneering in pursuit of innovation
Short name: innCREA
Project duration: 1.12.2020 – 30.11.2022
Programme: EU, Erasmus+
Project number: 2020-1-PL01-KA203-081849
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.