Postad 2019-08-22 14:38:52 EEST.
Project Manager for ECOLABNET
Design Centre MUOVA is a research and development unit of VAMK dedicated to design and innovation since 1988. Our mission is to support international competitiveness of companies through market-oriented design. We combine product and service design as well as design thinking with marketing, management and ICT in order to transform companies, industries and the society. Strong collaboration with companies, public organisations, research and educational institutes takes place at international, national, and regional levels. Besides research projects, MUOVA works with companies developing design solutions. We also support start-ups in Ostrobothnia through West Coast Startup.
We have acquired funding from Interreg Baltic Sea Region to strengthen our competence in sustainable product-service system design and established a strategic international project ECOLABNET (1.1.2019-31.6.2021). ECOLABNET focuses on building a collaboration network in Baltic Sea Region for supporting SMEs in sustainable product development. MUOVA as the lead partner will coordinate activities of 11 partners in 6 countries. We open a position of project manager, who will be responsible for coordinating the international project. In addition, the project manager plans new research and development projects for the continuation of development of the strategic competence in Design Centre MUOVA.
- Managing ECOLABNET project
- Managing MUOVA’s project team, which consists of industrial design, marketing and communication experts and researchers
- Managing deliverables of project partners
- Planning new research and development projects related to sustainable product service system design
- Appropriate Doctoral or Master Degree
- Experience in the management of international projects
- Strong competence in sustainable product development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Innovative, proactive and participative way of working
The temporary position is located in Vaasa. The negotiable starting date is 1 October, 2019. For more information, please contact Development manager Miia Lammi, +358 50 408 4969 or Director Annika Hissa, +358 50 568 5863. You can find more information: www.muova.fi; www.ecolabnet.org.
Apply by submitting your application, CV and portfolio to director Annika Hissa (email firstname.lastname@example.org) by 6th October, 2019. We will start interviews as soon possible.