We are looking for an innovative and competent interaction designer, who will work in our enthusiastic team.
We are strengthening our digital design expertise with a new key person. We are looking for an innovative and competent interaction designer, who will work in our enthusiastic team. The position is related to a project REWISE, in which we develop a VR-based demonstration platform for resource-wise industrial value chains.
CoProtolab will be used as a base for new platform (see coprotolab.fi) The person will participate also in other projects related to digitalisation and service design. The position requires competences in interactive application design and programming. Understanding industrial systems and visualisation skills are counted as an advantage.
- Technical development of VR environment and demonstrations
- Technical development of interactive solutions
- Collaboration with project and business partners
- Suitable Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Experience in Unity programming
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Innovative, proactive and participative way of working
The temporary position is located in Vaasa. The negotiable starting date is 1st November, 2020.
For more information, please contact our Development manager Miia Lammi, +358 50 408 4969.
Apply by submitting your application, CV and portfolio to director Annika Hissa (email email@example.com) by 15.10. 2020.