We are strengthening our digital design expertise with a new key person. We are looking for an innovative and competent interaction designer, who will work in our enthusiastic team.
The position is related to the Co-Protolab project, in which we establish a radically new concept of a collaborative service prototyping lab. The lab calls for a core person with competences in graphic and interaction design as well as programming related to AR and VR solutions. You can develop your competence in our company and EU projects as well.
- Technical and visual development of the AR and VR environment for the service protyping lab
- Collaboration with the project and business partners when developing the lab
- Suitable Master Degree
- Experience in the development of AR and VR solutions
- Competence in visualisation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Understanding of industrial services and IoT
- Innovative, proactive, entrepreneurial and participative way of working
The temporary position is located in Vaasa. The negotiable starting date is 1st November, 2017. For more information, please contact our Development manager Miia Lammi, +358 50 408 4969
Apply by submitting your application, CV and portfolio to director Annika Hissa (email firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1st October, 2017.